Well, I’ve gotten the new wordpress up, and finished up (I hope) my theme here. Hopefully there aren’t any little glitches in it, I’m bad at testing code out. Now I’ll start porting in all the content from the old site, which I’ve moved to static.velvetcache.org.
Don’t bother going there though, I hardcoded too much of the Smarty engine into it and so everything is broken since it’s moved to a new domain. Yet another thing to grep and fix :) Oh well, I really like wordpress, so it’s worth it.
Also, maybe it’s just me but I’m having issues with loading some pages, I think wp-cache is buggy, something else to figure out. If something doesn’t load, just try a few refreshes, sorry.
Update: Found the offending line of code, wp-cache should work nicely now :)